Out Of Stock
Complete Chemistry for Cambridge Lower Secondary Teacher Pack: For Cambridge Checkpoint and beyond (ISBN: 9780198390206)
- Ensure learners progress smoothly through Cambridge Lower Secondary, using a course that is thoroughly matched to the syllabus and can be used for both a two year and a three year curriculum.
- Save time with step by step lesson plans and customisable digital teaching materials in PDF and Microsoft Word formats, including resources to support EAL students.
- Support all learners with suggestions of different teaching methods, including group work, practical activities and use of the internet or video clips, and guidance on extension opportunities.
- Build learners’ confidence in advance of the Cambridge Progression and Checkpoint tests, using Cambridge style practice tests and answer keys.
Table of Contents
1: States of matter
2: Material properties
3: Material changes
4: The Earth
5: States of matter
6: Material properties
7: Material changes
8: Material properties
9: Energy changes
10: The reactivity series
11: Making salts
12: Rates of reaction
|Teacher's Guide||Teacher Resource|
|Cambridge - Year 7||Cambridge - Year 7|
|Cambridge - Year 8||Cambridge - Year 8|
|Cambridge - Year 9||Cambridge - Year 9|
|>||Cambridge - Year 7|
Ex Tax: RM447.00
- Stock: Out Of Stock
- Model: 9780198390206
- Weight: 0.60kg
- Dimensions: 32.40cm x 23.70cm x 6.00cm
- ISBN: 9780198390206