Oxford English for Cambridge Primary Student Book 2
- Formative and summative assessment provision for teachers and guidance on helping students progress and achieve their best.
- Student self-assessment and progress check is integrated throughout.
- Blended pedagogical approaches for multilingual students who are learners of English as a first language and learners of English as a second language.
- Discovery based learning, inquiry and critical thinking skills are practised and nurtured throughout all six levels.
- Speaking and listening skills are scaffolded and thoroughly developed through all six levels which addresses students' life-long learning needs
- Global themes in each unit engage students with interesting topics and literature from diverse cultures.
- Offers teachers and students a 'transition' unit at the end of Stage 6 to show the integration between the primary framework and Stage 7 of Cambridge Secondary 1 English.
- Interlingual teaching and learning guidance for teachers which recognizes, celebrates and uses multilingualism as a pathway to student achievement in English.
|Cambridge - Year 2|
Ex Tax: RM48.00
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: 9780198366263
- Weight: 0.73kg
- Dimensions: 32.40cm x 23.70cm x 6.00cm
- ISBN: 9780198366263